WORLD DIABETES DAY ESSAY COMPETITION
“DIABETES & HEALTHY LIVING: “THE 21st CENTURY BATTLE”.
2014 WORLD DIABETES DAY ESSAY COMPETITION
This essay aims at assessing and improving people’s knowledge of diabetes and having a healthy lifestyle and the interaction that exists with both.
1. To qualify participants must follow @theNGdoc and like our Facebook page.
2. The essay must not be more than 500 words
3. Entries open on November 1, 2014 and end on November 10, 2014
4. All entries must be in MS Word format and sent as an attachment to NGDOC thengdoc(at)gmail(dot)com
5. After submitting the entry, participants MUST make a tweet at @theNGdoc
[e.g. I just submitted my entry for @theNGdoc World Diabetes Day essay competition #WDDEssay]
6. The ESSAY MUST DEPICT THE THEME
7. The essay could be in any format i.e. can be in form of a story, poem, etc.
8. The essays would be assessed for creativity and originality.
Winners will be rewarded on the World Diabetes Day event. Goodluck.